Monday 4 May 2009

Why am I awake at 6am ? I used to think that this time in the morning only existed as a safety net, just enough time to see you back in bed. To me the period between 6am and 10am were make believe creations like Father Christmas and Ausrralia. Before anyone has a go, until I set foot on the golden sands of Bondia Beach it's still fiction to me. A vast conitnent with a tropical climate, a fine standard of living and full of weird beasts that hop about on their hind legs? Go on pull the other one!

So... the proof reading is underway and hopefully soon I'll have a complete draft and the submissions will begin. It's been a rollercoaster week too. My business is booming, my love life is just getting interesting again and Alex and I won the last tournament with a resounding victory. I am afraid I can't elaborate too much on this as it would destroy my rock star persona.

So hopefully I'll have some news on the book soon...

Oh yeah, before I forget. Climbing Mountains has been picked up by some reading list or something? I have no idea how or why but I'm secretly a bit pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment