Friday 19 June 2009

While I'm waiting... Some more feedback from my editor and a new novel from scratch...

So... First the news... The Tramp Steamer is, as you may know, currently being proof read and edited by a colleague of mine. Its a big undertaking and the lovely lady in question is doing it on her own time and for gratis. Thus it would be unthinkable to rush her. I have had some feedback though and the latest snippet is my favourite to date. Here's the qoute.

"The book's a great read and I have to keep stopping myself from skipping to the end to find out what happens. It's a great story and well written any publisher would be mad not to put it into print."

After reading that I developed a sudden rosey glow which I seem to have some difficulty in shifting.

Impatience is one of my greatest virtues however and as such I have decided to start writing a brand new unrelated story exclusively here on my blog. I intend to write as often as possible in short bursts and from scratch. What follows next is anyone's guess...

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking this was posted sometime over a year ago - so I'm curious as to how the book is coming along? I'd very much like to read it when it's available!

    ReplyDelete